Let’s Make a Difference—Together
Do you represent a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization serving the Baltimore/Washington corridor that is dedicated to supporting children in need or brave and heroic individuals and their families who sacrificed while protecting our freedom? If so, apply for a TowerCares Foundation grant and become our partner in this mission.
To apply for a grant from the TowerCares Foundation:
- Review our grant application and instructions.
- New organizations are required to meet with one of our Foundation Ambassadors prior to submitting a grant application. This allows us to properly vet your organization and determine if your mission is in alignment with TowerCares’ mission. Please do not blindly submit grant applications as your request may be delayed for consideration until our next grant cycle. To set up a meeting, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Submit a completed grant application to firstname.lastname@example.org by:
|Board Meeting||Submit by Date|
|New Organizations||Current Partners|
|Late February||December 31||January 15|
|Late May||March 31||April 15|
|Late August||June 30||July 15|
|Late November||September 30||October 15|
- Late January, so we may review at our quarterly board meeting in February.
- Late April, so we may review at our quarterly board meeting in May.
- Late July, so we may review at our quarterly board meeting in August.
- Late October, so we may review at our quarterly board meeting in November.
- We’ll notify you of the TowerCares board’s decision within a few weeks following board meetings.
For more information, or if you have any questions regarding the grant application or process, email email@example.com or call 301-497-7041.