Let’s Make a Difference—Together
Do you represent a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization serving the Baltimore/Washington corridor that is dedicated to supporting children in need or brave and heroic individuals and their families who sacrificed while protecting our freedom? If so, apply for a TowerCares Foundation grant and become our partner in this mission.
To apply for a grant from the TowerCares Foundation:
- Review our grant application and instructions.
- Submit a completed grant application to firstname.lastname@example.org by:
|Board Meeting||Submit by Date|
|New Organizations||Current Partners|
|Late February||December 31||January 31|
|Late May||March 31||April 30|
|Late August||June 30||July 31|
|Late November||September 30||October 31|
- Late January, so we may review at our quarterly board meeting in February.
- Late April, so we may review at our quarterly board meeting in May.
- Late July, so we may review at our quarterly board meeting in August.
- Late October, so we may review at our quarterly board meeting in November.
- We’ll notify you of the TowerCares board’s decision within a few weeks following board meetings.
For more information, or if you have any questions regarding the grant application or process, email email@example.com or call 301-497-7041.