The TowerCares Foundation offers an annual college scholarship program. The scholarship is open to all current high school seniors and college freshmen, sophomores and juniors who will be attending an accredited two- or four-year college/university full-time.
Since 2018, the TowerCares Foundation has awarded $75,000 in college scholarships.
How to Apply
For the 2021-22 school year, TowerCares will award up to ten $5,000 scholarships.
Applications for the 2021-22 Scholarship Program will be accepted April 5-May 17, 2021. Click here to register and apply. Only online applications will be accepted.
All scholarship entries are evaluated by an independent selection committee and recipients are chosen based on the following criteria:
- Academic record/achievements and awards/honors received
- Community involvement, including volunteerism and extracurricular activities
- The quality and content of two essays of up to 500 words that describe:
- why the applicant feels he or she is deserving of a scholarship including character-enriching circumstances and commitments that bring to life how the applicant made a positive difference in the lives of others; and
- the applicant’s field of study, career goals and if the applicant’s parent(s) have served our country.
The scholarship must be used for tuition, fees, books, supplies, and equipment required for course work at accredited two- or four-year colleges/universities.
“I continue to be amazed by our scholarship winners and how much they have all achieved at such a young age. We know how expensive college can be, and we are pleased to relieve some of the financial burden of the cost of higher education for these exceptional students and their families.”
~ Richard Stafford, President, TowerCares Foundation